I’m one of the co-founders of a web app Leap, where you can create a free account to track your internship, job, or graduate school applications and join an anonymous forum to share experience and get access to expert advice.
I jumped on the sourdough baking bandwagon of lockdown 2020 and have been obsessed ever since. A few of my favourite sourdough creations include purple sweet potato and rye, black sesame and sunflower seed, rosemary garlic, and cinnamon raisin.
Highlights of 2022 so far:
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- Destiny Disrupted by Tamim Ansary
- Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner
- All the Kremlin’s Men by Mikhail Zygar
- Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
- The Devil’s Chessboard by David Talbot
- When We Cease to Understand the World by Benjamin Labatut